Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Mahem

Well it has happened again. I have neglected my blog, nothing new then. It has been a busy month film wise. I had the pleasure of working with Katie Stricktland and her partner, bit of a drive up north, but got to use my rather hard and heavy hand to its full potential! That always puts a smile on my face. Check out the videos and no nonsense spankings at yes maam.

I have also filmed with AAA spanking again and you will be able to find the new films on the site in the near future. I got to work with Zoe Paige again which is always a treat, even if she is a bit of a evil cow when she gets going!

In other news I have started my own clips4sale store. So just working through the teething problems of filming my own clips. The clips will not just be spanking related but rest assured my store will have its fair share of CP.

I also filmed for filmed for spanking Sarah and her sites. I will put a link up to her blog when I edit this blog post later.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment